if only all midterms were like this

This is how I felt on Friday morning, even though I was taking a midterm at 7:30 AM.

This is why:

(Because I was thinking of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which I watched the night before, and in which Harry goes "Pincers!" I was also trying to figure out how to slip Harry Potter references into my essay but ultimately failed.)

And this is how I feel about young Harry on Felix Felicis:

Above, sweatshirt: Chinatown. Orange t-shirt I know I'm wearing but you can barely see: Forever21, gift. Jeans: Forever21. Shoes: Fafi for Adidas.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online