holland of the mind

I am embarrassed to say this, which means I probably should say it. I have been loath to wear really girly things since I cut my hair. Because while it's okay to have a boy haircut and run around in ripped jeans and heavy eyeliner, looking like you do heroin, don't ingest anything but Red Bull, and bang the lead singer of a band no one's heard of... or to have a boy haircut and run around in clothes that clearly say "I don't give a deuce what you think about my appearance," which gives you an excuse for loud clothes and a bad haircut... it is not okay to run around in a boy haircut and a dress because you get this sort of DYKE IN A DRESS effect.

And then I decided, whatever. Part of me is gay, right? (And George Bush, and Tony Blair, Eminem, and Dr. Dre. If they were all quite honest. Even the Pope would have to say.)

Above, dress: children's section, Macy's. Sweater: mother's. Printed longsleeve: JC Penney. Belt: thrifted. Tights: generic. Shoes: Payless.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online