I can't draw, but these people can.

Click for original sources. I'm not sure if this can get any nerdier, but here are some pieces of Harry Potter fanart.

From the book I am currently trying to plow my way through before the sixth movie and the artist Tealin:

And from the much-anticipated Half-Blood Prince:

Above, Slughorn (clearly).

Above, Harry Potter meets Lord of the Rings: priceless.

And from another artist, Makani, truth about Half-Blood Prince: best intro ever!

Other priceless things include the last panel of this:

And I could definitely just, like, you know, eat Malfoy in this:

There's a lot more hilarity at the original site (that can't be uploaded/linked), so go see for yourself.

Or hang your head in shame.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online