for the camera

I smiled in June because of
  • Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
  • highly pigmented cheap lipstick that is equivalent to wearing a banner that says "I'm dressed! Give me what you've got, world!"
  • singing belting in the shower
  • the very nice PG&E people I talked to
  • Ash Stymest (please tell me he is not real or I will develop even more unrealistic expectations for the men in my life; photos from the fashion spot)
ash stymestash stymestash stymestash stymest
  • the new toaster!
  • not slicing my finger off cutting an apple for the first time
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • spinach and cheese omelets
  • being entirely unproductive and feeling very little guilt about it
  • The Omnivore's Dilemma
  • the tour cast of Spring Awakening because they crack me up, and the boys of Spring Awakening because, it is true, they are infinitely cuter than puppies
  • strawberries, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, nectarines, apricots, produce in general
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  • Nutella, spread of the gods
  • Coco, my cousin's new dog, because she reminds me of an excitable little old man
  • steak, grilled onions, grilled okra, and biryani for a somewhat unconventional barbecue
  • Hairspray music
  • Breaking Dawn, or at least what I have read of it, embarrassingly enough
  • San Francisco tap water, because you can actually drink it and get it in your eyes
  • finishing my play, and Victoria for beta-reading
  • bedhead, bedhead, bedhead!
  • that there's a place off Ocean Avenue where I used to sit and talk with you
  • In the Flesh, the Spring Awakening companion book
  • Granny Smith apples with cinnamon
  • East of Eden, which is going so so well
  • edamame
  • texting the same thing at the same time by accident
  • my new basil plant
  • Juicy Couture perfume, which dries down to something honeysuckle and heavenly
  • the girl at Trader Joe's who liked my glasses
  • my haircut, like hell
It just occurred to me that this post is tagged as "things i love" and "boys." I feel that every "things i love" post should include boys. I will work on this.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online