eight fashionable confessions

Thanks to StumbleUpon's StumbleThru feature, I came across Lost In A Spotless Mind, who had this tag/challenge up that I really liked. The instructions asked for eight fashionable confessions. Here are mine:

forever21 dressesAbove, Forever21, left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

forever21 ringsAbove, Forever21, left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
  1. I judge a store first and foremost by its dress selection, then by its rings. (Forever21, Urban Outfitters, and Anthropologie pass both tests with flying colors. United Colors of Benetton only passes the dress test. I can't think of any place that sells both clothing and jewelry that passes the ring test without passing the dress test.)
  2. There is a huge disconnect between what I wear and what I would like to be wearing, but I think that is what makes me Me and not Some Dismissible Asian Chick.
  3. When buying tops, I have trouble justifying anything that costs more than $10, but I can drop $50 on a bunch of accessories without much effort and not feel very guilty later.
  4. FACT: Hip bones are the male equivalent of cleavage. (Thanks, knickersoaker.) I'm also a sucker for a little slip of ankle (bonus points for hideously unfashionable or really quirky socks...or no socks... basically, bonus points for having ankles), good hair, and shorts that are slightly too short.
  5. Sometimes when I'm shopping, I try to think if anyone I know would ever wear the item of clothing in consideration. If the answer is yes (and depending on whom I'm thinking of), I'll probably put it back down.


  6. I don't like the idea of responding to blog comments out of obligation. So I don't respond at all. This probably makes me a mean person.
  7. Pants any wider than straight-leg have never been my friends. In fact, pants and I are often seen together, but we really don't get along that well. I guess after spending nine years in a plaid skirt, I've formed some kind of attachment to wearing what is essentially a tube.
  8. Whenever I look at my blog statistics, I always wonder who the sad souls are who Googled "Keds fetish." (Okay, I guess a Keds fetish isn't that weird. It's just the thought of being the object of a Keds fetish. But still. I guess mentioning it in this post isn't helping anyone.)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online