The Ministry of Magic are morons!

What I wore to watch Half-Blood Prince and squeal at McLaggen and pretty much everything that Felix'd Harry said:

outfit: Make Love Not Horcruxes silkscreen t-shirt, Forever21 jeans, Harajuku Lovers shoesAbove, t-shirt: Target + DIY. Thermal: Old Navy. Jeans: Forever21. Shoes: Harajuku Lovers.

outfit: Make Love Not Horcruxes silkscreen t-shirt, Forever21 jeans, Harajuku Lovers shoesIt was delightful.

outfit: Make Love Not Horcruxes silkscreen t-shirt, Forever21 jeans, Harajuku Lovers shoesoutfit: Make Love Not Horcruxes silkscreen t-shirt, Forever21 jeans, Harajuku Lovers shoesSo this morning I went swimming and ran into Karrie and now I'm really, really, really sore. (Not because I ran into Karrie.) The last time I went swimming was for my high school swim test... which was 4 years ago.

I also just ordered another swimsuit from delia's (this one in red, although in retrospect I should have also considered this one in yellow/navy stripes, all the better for looking like a drunk bumblebee) because I am planning on swimming more often than once every 3 years, at least for this summer, and my one swimsuit probably can't stand the wear and tear.

World, I am so not kidding. This is the only form of exercise I enjoy. Also, I have never owned a bikini. Does that mean I'm a failure as a girl?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online