feeling very yellow

How appropriate for an Asian American Studies class.

Yeah, I can't believe I posed like this either:

Above, t-shirt: mother's. Longsleeve: JC Penney. Sweater: Esprit. Jeans: Levi's via Costco + DIY. Shoes: Keds.

Also... CHEESE ALERT! Those who are lactose-intolerant, you have been warned. I don't know if it's being back in a routine, or the stupid satisfaction of eating 豬腸粉 from a takeout box while reading Order of the Phoenix and knowing I'm ahead on readings for class, or because seeing Ling Ling every day again and having the luxury of touching base is like a floatation device, like eating (like sustenance) - but I am really warm happy at ease like I haven't been for... a while.

Also, because that was so embarrassing, I'm going to post immediately after this. Possibly multiple times. Sorry, people who do not manually visit.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online