capslockFEVER

Today I am happy from wallowing in the luxury of spending time with people I genuinely like and who know me and for whom the walls go down.

I cannot say much about tomorrow except that I am almost ready to kick its ass. I am going to kick four hours of classes' ass and I am going to kick the audition's ass and I am going to kick meeting new people's ass.

Self, you will do this. I don't care if you don't feel like it or if you're scared or if it would be easier to pull another freshmen year. Fake it 'til you make it.

Voldemort Fazed-Girl out, beezies.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online