dirt path

I wore this to go for a walk, ruining my freshly polished shoes on the dirt path. Woe is my life. (What a friendlier phrase than FML.)

Above, top: secondhand Old Navy, brother's. Ring necklace: DIY. Locket: gift from Darlene. Fairy necklace: gift from Darlene. Dragonfly necklace: gift from yellow. Shorts: secondhand Old Navy, mother's + DIY. $1 Tights: H&M. Shoes: Steve Madden.

I'm actually not into the layered necklaces look (why layer when you can wear one gigantic necklace instead?) but I didn't have anything that was the right length to wear just one.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online