so you want to be a pirate

Yellow gave me these socks as part of a pirate-themed gift box. They make me want to tie complicated knots with funny names and grow a beard and have a hook for a hand and say "Arrr!"

Above, shoes: Harajuku Lovers via Nordstrom Rack. Socks: gift. Jeans: Levi's via Costco.

Above, jacket: gift + safety pin.

Above, sequined tank: INC via Buffalo Exchange. Green longsleeve: Target.

So this outfit isn't very pirate-y at all. That is because I need all of the following items before I can fulfill my dreams. (So you should buy them for me!)

Above, short sleeve pirate chemise by scalarags, $35 on etsy

Above, Renaissance chemise by scalarags, $40 on etsy

Above, Dandy Eye Patch by gothfoxdesigns, $14 on etsy

Above, white standard issue bloomer shorts by DreamsandOutfits, $48 on etsy

Abov, striped bloomers by neworleansmagpie, $28 on etsy

Above, short white cotton bloomers by vilicious, $23 on etsy

Above, balloon pants by kanaro, $52 on etsy

Okay, off to buy bao and then the de Young for their BoA day (but no King Tut... my heart is filled with sadness).
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online