count only sunny hours

I'm pretty sure everyone who's ever walked into the Shakespeare Garden by the de Young has taken a picture of this sundial, but it made me smile, so suffer through it.

This is what I wore to class for our final presentation, but it proved completely inadequate for braving the elements, so I had to throw on a coat and a pair of gloves.

Above, dress: thrifted. Gray longsleeve: Target. Gray tights: DKNY. Shoes: Payless.

While I was there, there also happened to be a mob of small children who looked like the kindergarteners in Recess (whom for some sad reason I cannot find a picture of. If you find one, please send it my way) because they were running around screaming and had face paint on.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online