do you believe in magic?

This is what I wore to watch my babies put on a show that made me want to sing, because seeing something you wrote in a Moleskine become an audio-visual public message through a theater performance is a warm and fuzzy experience. (The Colin/Gabby relationship was perfection, you guys.)

Above, pink thermal: Old Navy, gift. White puff-sleeve blouse: United Colors of Benetton. Jenas: Levi's 518. Patent leather flats: Steve Madden via Ross.

I'm thinking about wearing this blouse for my audition next Wednesday (oh my goodness, it's already "next" Wednesday), but I'll have to see how sheer it is.

(Pardon my foot tan.)

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online