I am learning.

The pictures are entirely unrelated to the content, I promise.
ONE
It does no good to second guess yourself about the people you trust and the people you love.

smoke rings flickrTWO
Children are not midget versions of yourself. They have their own personalities. You can't make children what you want them to be if that's not what they are.

diesel intimates foto_decadentTHREE
Teach your kids how to swim when they're young. Your daughters before they start puberty, and your sons before they start feeling awkward around girls in swimsuits.

prada menswear foto_decadentFOUR
An ideal vacation for me would be to go see every place that has been significant in the development of Christianity, and cathedrals.

1920s couple black and white flickrFIVE
It's no wonder why Chanel No. 5 is considered a classic perfume. It smells mostly like baby oil to me but somehow conjures mental images of secret agent sex, feathers, little black dresses, expensive cars, and even more expensive men. I imagine wearing this when I get older and sometimes want to pretend I am 30 instead of pretending I am a 20-something living in NYC.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online