photo dump: Disneyland

If this is what being on drugs is like, I think I'll pass. (Thanks, shaky camera hand and whack Winnie the Pooh ride.)

However, Winnie the Pooh did have these truly adorable elephant-bee things on the back of each cart/train:

And here are two pictures of myself, because I do this at Disneyland instead of frolicking:

Alice in Wonderland has the best color scheme (this is not debatable), and I found it hilarious that there was a caterpillar dangling from one of the trees while we were waiting in line because you ride in a caterpillar. On the ride.

Awkwardly acrobatic men:

And more photography fail during Fantasmic!:

Can you tell this is Mickey?

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online