photo dump: hellos and goodbyes

So I woke up and decided to drink my pyramidal robust breakfast tea, which is a dumb thing to decide to do on an empty stomach.

Then I felt a great need to clean purge, so I said goodbye to these cracked Wayfarer knockoffs.

And this pile of unartfully dried flowers.

And then I found this and smiled really hard remembering the time my friend gave me a birthday present wrapped in all the college brochures and pamphlets he'd been sent. For those of you who can't read Chinese, it says "Comrade, happy birthday."

And then I started digging through my two boxes of stuff I keep, and after sifting through an inexplicably huge pile of dried rose petals and leaves and prom pictures of people I don't recognize, I came across this, and I wonder when we stopped talking, and if it was my fault, and why she made this for me after we stopped talking.

And then I came across this and wondered who the hell Jason was.

And then I remembered and decided to throw it away.

And then I came across this and smiled because we were still talking then.

And then I came across this.

And remembered sitting next to number 17 during UCLA auditions/interviews.

And then I came across this.

And remembered Tony and our epic APUSH project which was way better than Chris Cheung's!

And I came across this and laughed because I haven't seen him in over a year but I bet he hasn't changed at all.

And I came across this napkin.

And threw it away because no, you damn well didn't expect a letter.

I kept this napkin, though.

I passed a note to Sunshine at the dinner table but she didn't have a writing utensil to send it back with a message. Victoria or Alice drew the heart and sent it back to me.

And I came across this and wondered what I did to have friends like this.

And this.

And this.

And this.

And a mother like this.

Purging: Done.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online