velocipede

Breaking in skinny jeans is really uncomfortable for me (I have difficulty bending at the knees and experience cut-off circulation if I try to stay in one bent position for too long), but I consider it a necessary evil, like... flossing my teeth. See my look of resignation?

Above, gray t-shirt: no clue. Gray cardigan: Uniqlo. Tote bag: J. Crew. Jeans: Levi's. Shoes: Payless.

I can't read French, nor do I ride bicycles. I wonder if this makes me a poseur with no respect for France, French people, the French language, and cyclists, or if this means I like canvas tote bags that cost $4.99 from J. Crew.

Went to Chutney with Ling-Ling (who is a panda with a spring roll), was not blown away by the chicken korma or lamb tikka masala, though both were pretty good, ran into Jessie, complained and thought aloud for 3 hours, home: satisfying.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online