into the wild

My mom keeps these oversized Chinese magazines that I can't read (being unable to read Chinese fluently) lying around the house. So I can't read my horoscope or any of the recipes or celebrity profiles, but images are their own language, right? The one I picked up most recently had wild-animal-themed editorial in its fashion section that I really like for reasons I do not understand. Here are a few photos of photos:

By the way, for anyone wondering, first day of classes' ass: kicked. I don't know how the audition went, but we'll see. It's okay; either way, I still met the CUTEST, BLONDEST guy with a BRITISH ACCENT taking CHEM1A (I need a brain to keep me warm at night!) while waiting for my audition time.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online