tweet death

I had a twitter account for about a week, but I couldn't see its usefulness in my life, so I deleted it.

Some of the people whose tweets I deemed interesting enough to follow:

Darren Criss, who plays Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical
Joey Richter, who plays Ron Weasley in A Very Potter Musical
Winona of DaddyLikey
Noel of MissCouturable
Gala Darling of iCiNG
Connie Wang of prettylegit
Texts From Last Night

And some of the tweets I favorited:

TFLN (704): How do i ask the guy i made out with for 4 hours if he is gay? He keeps telling me i'm so adorable and that he had a ''blasty''

TFLN (214): in vegas stuck in the middle of a pride right now (469): Pride? (214): thats a pack of cougars

TFLN (972): they say celebs die in threes. leave it to billy mays to throw in one extra COMPLETELY FREE!

BenKMoss i can't help it if i have a heavy flow and a wide set vagina

BenKMoss found an envelope marked "URGENT" from the state department in my hotel room... only problem, it wasn't addressed to me.

taylortrensch getting blown in the windy city (this suggestive tweet is in honor of @blakebashoff).

daddylikeyblog Squinted really hard to determine whether the woman on the cover of Glamour is Taylor Swift, Heidi Klum, or Jessica Simpson. Still unsure.

daddylikeyblog Waiting around for a Japanese scientist to return my call, AS USUAL.

BenKMoss i am offensively pale

TFLN (519): and then she said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered "Simba"

daddylikeyblog I really hate blog comments that say, "Great post!" and then sloppily segue into a bunch of spam links. JUST SPAM ME OR DON'T.
daddylikeyblog Like, "Great post! Speaking of floral dresses, CLICK HERE FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT"

Brian_Holden Went to the observatory today. I weigh 40lbs at Pigfarts and 63 planet earths can fit inside your anus.

Goodbye, Twitter. It was good while it lasted. Until I started tweeting about what I ate for breakfast.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online