Bargain makeup and EOTD

Know what I love? Bargain makeup brands that I can treat myself to without that guilty feeling I get after spending £15 on 1 eyeshadow!

Don’t get me wrong, I adore a lot of the high-end brands as much as the next makeup junkie but sometimes I just want something inexpensive that looks great. For me the cheapest and most reliable range at the minute has to be MUA from Superdrug. £1 per item!?!? First time I saw that I was sure I’d read the price wrong

Anywho, I wanted to share a few of my favourites and figured I may as well apply them and take some snappy snaps instead of doing swatches

MUA liquid liner in shade 3 £1.00
Natural Collection lash definition mascara in black £1.99
2true twist n line eye definer in white £1.95
Mini No7 Stay perfect eyeliner (free with purchase) full size costs £8.75

My favourite MUA eyeshadows from top left; 11 pearl, 17 matt, 2 pearl, 9 pearl and 5 pearl

Simple every day look that takes about 2 minutes to do... I love the MUA gold liner almost as much as my GOSH and Urban Decay ones More colourful look that I wear most days - I vary the colours of course but I like using shades that clash cos I'm not a big fan of matchy matchy looks :)

Do you have any favourite cheaper drugstore brands that you love as much as your more expensive goodies? ♥

Right I'm off to meet Adryen; we're going to a greasy soon cafe for some chips. Possibly not the most glamourous night out but there's a big open fire which makes the place really cosy :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online