things i haven't learned much about yet but which make my heart all aflutter

  1. Phonetics.
  2. Being present.
  3. Cohesion.
You can put pretty much any skinny dude in a tutu and I'll like it.

Oh my God. I can't begin to express how obsessed I've become with this editorial. I know it's supposed to be about nails and nail polish, but I CANNOT GET OVER HER LIP COLOR. I even went to Walgreen's to look for some brownish-nude lipstick (unsuccessfully) immediately after I viewed this.

I love Karlie and I love Prada A/W '10. It's going to be a while before I get this out of my head.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online