Christmas wish list

Good evening and happy Sunday to you! (is there such a thing I wonder?) Hope you’ve had a stupendous weekend and are looking forward to the rest of the week :)

My weekend couldn’t have been any better cos I got a dog *cue happy dance and insane grin just thinking about said dog* Her name is Zoe and although she’s 2 years old she doesn’t seem to have been toilet trained so I’ve basically spent hours walking outside in the cold waiting for her to do her business only to get home and have her unleash rivers of wee pretty much straight away. Grrr!

Took me months to toilet train Bernard so it’s gonna be a long pee-streaked road ahead but she’s so adorable it’ll totally be worth it!

Anywho I’ve been browsing a lot of your blogs over the weekend and I really enjoyed reading (and looking at all the pretty pics) your Christmas wish lists and I figured I may as well post one myself…


NARS Love Me Set


Kiehls Coconut Lip Balm


Sigma brushes - Face Kit


ELF High Definition Powder


Estee lauder Pure Colour Lip Gloss Set


MAC My Scottish Fling Set


Anywho thats my list... nothing majorly exciting, just some gorgeous little things I rather fancy. Anything in particular you'd like Santa to bring you this year? ♥

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online