LEGIT throwback (at least for me)

I feel like I am twelve again because I used to wear my uniform sweater oversized and my uniform skirt mid-calf (while the other girls rolled their skirts at the waistband). My legs look like stumps and this is completely sexless and I love it.

Never thought I'd say that. I can totally see this becoming one of my default outfits (like my "short skirt/shorts + tights + thermal + cardigan" one). Maybe without glasses and with a daaark lip.

Barely visible Pigfarts t-shirt: DIY. UC Berkeley sweater: hand-me-down. Skirt: hand-me-down. Socks: gift. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online