What Next?! Ocean Potion!


I'm fair skinned with a family history of freckles. Thus, sunscreen that blocks both UVA and UVB rays is a definite must for me whenever I step out from my room. I do believed that sunscreen is the best anti-aging beauty product and no matter how, prevention is obviously better than developing them.

Over the last few years, I have tried so many sunscreens and yet I am still hunting for the perfect sunscreen. Many of them were failed because they were thick, greasy, and oily or make me look like a ghost!

In fact, I am very pleased with the Lancome UV Expert SPF50/PA+++ and it works well for me so far. It offers extremely high & long-hour protection from the damage of UV ray, which I have no issue to use it daily; rain or shine, indoors or outdoors. The texture is incredibly lightweight that doesn't clog pore & I can easily spread on my skin. However, the sunscreen broke me out!


I recently discovered a new brand Ocean Potion Sun & Skin Care at Watson’s Malaysia, which has been recommended as an effective UV sunscreen. I haven't tried this although I will, as they have some options that provide anti-aging protection range with a high SPF and full of anti-oxidant vitamins like A, C and E.  The scent is so delicious and the best thing that I noticed about this brand was that it wasn’t expensive.  I just can't wait to try it!

In line with its local launch, Ocean Potion Sun and Skincare Malaysia and Adverlets is bringing us a blogging contest and we will stand a chance to win Ocean Potion product hampers and movie passes for ‘Fair Game’!

For more information, please visit www.oceanpotion.com.my and do check out Ocean Potion Malaysia Facebook page. So guys… do remember to apply your sunscreen approximately 30 minutes before you go into the sun!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online