Top 10 products for dry, chapped lips


Happy Tuesday all! Hope your weeks been great so far :)

Anywho, I was walking Bernard this evening and after an hour wandering round the park in the cold my lips felt horrible! They really don’t agree with this miserable weather at all and are constantly dry, chapped and really uncomfortable

Extremely dry lips seem to run in my family. I called into my mums a few days ago and my brothers lips were so dry and broken that he had resorted to a big slick of Bepanthen – yep, the nappy rash cream - on and around his lips (it’s the only thing that’s actually worked for him in the past!)

These are my top 10 products for keeping lips looking and feeling tip top over winter but feel free to leave a comment if you have a particular favourite that I havent mentioned because I’m always on the lookout for awesome new products ♥

10th - Clinique superbalm lip treatment


9th – The Body Shop vitamin E lip care


8th – Dermalogica lip treatment


7th – AVON botanicals naturally glossy lip conditioner


6th – Flexitol lip balm


5th – Burts Bees replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil


4th – Softlips vitamin enriched lip conditioner


3rd – Carmex moisturising lip balm (my fave is the cherry one cos it smells scrummy)


2nd – Rose & Co Apothecary; beeswax lip salve with honey and vanilla

1st – Vaseline lip therapy tins

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online