Huge haul

Good evening! Hope you’re having a nice week so far. Mine has been a bit of a drag for some reason and seeing how nothing cheers me up like a little shopping I decided a theraputic trip to Boots was definitely in order :)

There are so many amazing Gift With Purchase offers that I just had to mention a couple. Normally I wouldn’t dream of buying so much in one go but I paid for everything using my Advantage card points so it didn’t cost me a penny. Hurrah for guilt free shopping!!

From the L’Oreal range if you spend £15 you get a free gift so I picked up the Volume Million Lashes (read some extremely positive reviews about this so I have high hopes!) and a Color Riche Serum lipstick. With such an awesome freebie it would've been rude not to :)

Lipstick in Freshly Rosy and mascara in black

GWP which includes full size Glam Shine gloss, Super Liner, Chrome Shine eyeshadow and mini Matte Morphose foundation

From the 17 line if you spend over £6 you get a gorgeous eyeshadow palette free so I picked up a Shine On lipstick and Ultimate Volume lip gloss. I’ve wanted to try this for a while cos it’s such a fantastic pink shade with a hint of gold shimmer

Free palette, lipstick in Sweet Sizzle and lip gloss in Butterfly Cake

From Max Factor range if you spend £15 or more you get a free gift so I decided to treat myself to xperience foundation and Masterpiece High Definition Mascara

Xperience foundation in Beige Linen 50 and mascara in black

GWP includes mini mascara, gloss, polish, lasting performance foundation and khol pencil

Been having trouble finding a decent eye makeup remover that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg and I have heard LOADS of good things about the Bourjois one which is s’posed to remove makeup in one sweep. Fingers crossed :)

Boots were doing buy 2 get 1 free on the brand so I also got a new blush and one of the little pots of illuminating touch (basically a nice shimmery highlighter!) Hmmm, is it just me or have I posed those goodies in a rather, ahem, interesting way? Totally unintentional but amused me quite a bit!

As always let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to review and feel free to leave a comment – it’ll give me something to look forward to whilst I’m suffering through work tomorrow ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online