Something for myself

I was at KLCC for the weekend, yeah I was there Friday and Sunday! It's fun to do a lil charity while shopping, especially from Isetan and L'occitane.

WWF collaboration with Isetan. Huge size of bearbrick, not for sale, i wish to take home.

Bought all 4 different colors bear brick phone strap for my collection. Each cost RM12. The limited silver bearbrick is RM15. All profit wil be donated to WWF Malaysia's
Forest Restoration Program and Orang Utans Monitoring Project.

Pink falling asleep bearbrick.

Green santa bearbrick with beard. Like tis one.

Blue bearbrick.

Limited edition Metallic Silver bearbrick

Helped Tammy to get a white nd black Anna Sui canvas bag. When I leisurely asked the SA whether the bags are sold out, she said the white canvas bag ALMOST gonna sold out! My eyes popped and I requested one extra white canvas bag for myself. :P Better grab it before I regret it. Since the white canvas bag design is quite nice and not flimsy type.

I got this for free, when I went to Isetan the nxt day. When I validated my parking ticket at the I-Club, they handed me this mouse pad for free! Oh my, what abt yesterday? I should hav one more mouse pad, anyway i validate my ticket at the cosmetic floor. So i guess that doesnt count.

After leaving Isetan, went to grab a L'occitane 2001 calender diary with hardcover! The pages are printed with colors and flowers pictures. Only at RM15.

The profits will go to the Malaysian Association for the Blind.

Bought a Crystal Ball magazine, yah that's the name of the Japanese magazine from Kinokuniya, becoz of its lovely bag! Ohh this purhase has no contribution to any charity :P

The pug face is not jst decoration, but is a zipper pouch. Love the prints on the bag, check them out! haha

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online