Luckily, next year I'll be transferred to Pigfarts!

Even though I eventually decided on dressing like a Hogwarts student for the midnight showing of Harry Potter, I felt so guilty about it that I went to class the next day ready for Pigfarts. (Minus the oxygen tank and pressurized space suit.)

Trench coat: Foxrun, mother's, hand-me-down. Light blue thermal: Old Navy, gift. Pigfarts t-shirt: DIY (see sidebar). Jeans: Levi's. Plaid canvas shoes: Keds.

P. S. I honestly am not sure how many of you are here for clothes and how many of you are here for writing. Or for both. But I'll have some written stuff up later this or next week. Probably. I hope. In case you were wondering.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online