Review - Lush goodies

Happy Saturday! This has to be my favourite day of the week… Spent the morning with Adryen watching rubbish tv and eating chocolate for breakfast. Hey, gimme a break, tis the season and all that! Meeting a friend at 8 for a bite to eat and some drinks; it’s so bloody cold I’ll be sticking to hot chocolate :)

Anywho the preposterously generous people at Lush sent me some goodies to try and I figured I’d tell you what I think. I should probably start by mentioning that I’m not a big fan of Lush *le gasp!* I know I’m probably the only person left who doesn’t have any favourites but to be honest it’s just not a brand that I’ve tried often in the past

Gonna mention a couple of the products today and a couple at a later date cos I haven’t quite made up my mind on everything yet :)
Firstly we have Sweet Lips Lip Scrub, (£4.50 for 25g) which is a vanilla and chocolate flavoured sugar scrub. I loved this so much I went out and bought the Bubblegum version the next day. It comes in a little glass jar and the first thing I noticed when I opened it was the smell! It’s absolutely heavenly because it’s just so rich and sweet

You simply apply a little of the scrub to your lips (takes a surprisingly small amount for each application!) and then gently rub to slough away all the yucky dry skin and leave your lips feeling silky smooth. I really can’t fault the results because my lips have definitely felt softer and smoother each time I’ve used this

Know how most lip products take a while to work? Like with a lip balm it can take hours to see any improvement on your lips? Well with this you just slather it on, rub it in, lick it off (too hard to resist this bit) and the job’s a good ‘un
Next we have Cinders (£1.95 90g) which is a cinnamon and almond ballistic. I’m more of an old-fashioned bubble bath girl because I don’t think bath bombs improve my skin any and I’m not keen on the distinct lack of bubbly goodness

Also, and I know this might not seem like a big deal, but this left a big gross orange ring around the bath when I was finished. Easily rinsed off of course but after a nice long relaxing bath the last thing I wanna do is clean

It just so happens that cinnamon is one of my favourite scents so I would happily bathe in this all the time just cos it smells good enough to eat. Talking of which my best friend could smell this in the hallway of my house; you have to walk through the back porch, kitchen and living room to get from the bathroom to the hallway so as you can probably guess the aroma is far from subtle! Christmas in bath bomb form :)

Are there any Lush goodies that you highly recommend? I wanna branch out and try a few things but I don’t really know where to start. My sister is probably the biggest Lush fan ever and adores every single product so I don’t think I could rely on her for an unbiased opinion ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online