Giving away unwanted makeup?

I know this might seem like an odd question but how would you feel about using “pre-owned” makeup?

As part of a New Year resolution I’m planning on clearing out my makeup collection and I hate the thought of just chucking stuff that people might really enjoy using! It seems like such a waste and I thought giving the stuff away would be a nice thing to do instead of swapping it, you know? :)

I was thinking of giving away things I don’t use – it would all be stuff I don’t like, don’t use or just have too much of and I was just wondering if anyone would actually be interested before I take pics of things and actually start posting about it ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online