The Body Shop Star Buy : FREE Camomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover




Yesterday is the very last day to take advantage of the The Body Shop star buys promotion and I am convincing myself to spend again! I bought myself a Green Apple Bath & Shower Gel at 1-Utama for RM19.90 just to get the FREE Camomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover (60ml).

Huh... well, I feel so silly after spending lot of money on unnecessary as there are still ‘others’ waiting for me in my cupboard! Anyway, since there are such a good reviews of the Camomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover, why not give it a try!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online