you're knocking us off our feet

I didn't wear this out because I don't think I can walk in heels anymore.... let alone run or dance in them. [EDIT: I was intending to wear this out with different shoes... but I decided to power-nap before Harry Potter instead. And I was intending to wear those shoes the next day for a scholarship dinner... but it rained.)

This would be really boring to me if my shirt weren't plaid. So I guess it's a good thing that it is.

I would be more interesting but it's 1:30 and I just finished typing up my last assignment for the semester and I JUST WANT TO GO TO SLEEP THIS DEDICATION THING IS SO DEMANDING

Blazer: thrifted Ralph Lauren. Plaid shirt: Field & Stream via Costco fo sho. Jeggings: Forever21. Heels: Payless.

This is completely unrelated, but Darren Criss was always cute to start with; add in ten square pounds of musical talent, a heaping spoonful of lyrical mastery, and a dash of cheesy televised fame, and I'll be listening to him crooning to me at 1:40 AM while I nurse a cup of peppermint green tea steeped in lukewarm milk attempting to blog about an outfit from three weeks ago.

If you listen to this at least three times (the first time probably won't do it for you), it will BURROW INTO YOUR EAR AND FEED ON YOUR BRAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

Remind me never to post this late.

Oh, look! A Darren Criss!


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online