I'M EDITING THE LAYOUT

INSTEAD OF DOING MY LAST ASSIGNMENT OF THE SEMESTER. THIS IS GOING TO BE MESSY. Unless you're subscribed in a reader, in which case, I love you, but please don't click through.

Love,
Sam

[EDIT: I don't like how much of a contrast there is between the header and the background. I will fix this. After I finish my linguistics homework, which I've been neglecting for the past 7+ hours now. Also, if anyone wants to help me realign that ad unit for Littlewoods in my sidebar so that it's centered, please email me with the subject line in all caps. I'm pretty sure it's just one change that needs to be made in the CSS source code, but the widgetmabob uses an external javascript script which uses an external CSS script which I can't change. I would do it myself, but I can't upload a chunk of code to blogger.

...I feel like I'm 11 again and trying to get my iframes to line up correctly on geocities.]

[EDIT: Header fixed. Will work on redoing sidebar icons after I get to my linguistics homework. For real this time. I hope.]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online