All I Really want for Christmas...

...is a SET set, rent money, maybe some new socks, and some time with my family, accompanied by good food. Shiny things are nice, but I think I prefer having total control over where my money goes over having lots of stuff I wouldn't ordinarily buy for myself.

These are beautiful, but I don't even know what I'd do with these if I found them under my tree. Cry, probably.

Weep with me, children.

Above, Altuzarra Buckle Jacket, $2280 at Barneys

Above, McQ sheer button front blouse, $335 at SSENSE

Above, Bensoni Brocade Skirt, $395 at Les Nouvelles

Above, 14k White Gold Edwardian Style Filigree Cubic Zirconia Ring, $299.99 at Janeliunas Jewelry

Above, Nicholas Kirkwood for Erdem silk and black leather hiking boots, $1133 at Browns

Happy Thanksgiving, guys. I am so, so grateful to be right here with everything and everyone that I have.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online