Revlon nail polishes - eBay bargain!

Good evening all! Can you believe it’s Sunday already?! Totally sucks and I’m not really looking forward to work tomorrow :(

I’ve had such a lovely lazy weekend – Really enjoyed the comedy show yesterday, laughed till my sides hurt and I almost peed myself. Hurrah! Then today I went to the cinema to see Despicable Me (I know, I know but I love animated kids movies so I couldn’t help myself!) and went to my all time favourite cafe to have a bite to eat
Got a few nail polishes recently that I really love... I bought them on eBay cos I just thought the colours would be absolutely perfect for Autumn/Winter. The little bottles are très cute and although the brushes are small they’re incredibly easy to use; very important for a clumsy oaf like me!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend and enjoy your week :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online