everything looks perfect from far away

In which Mark and I telepathically (!) discuss the merits of the Garden State soundtrack over sushi.

(We went for dinner and discussed life and our feelings, and Garden State was briefly mentioned and Mark somehow read my mind and knew I loved the soundtrack and, a couple days later, recommended giving the Wicker Park soundtrack a spin.)

"Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service, covered by Iron & Wine, and "Orange Sky" by Alexi Murdoch (not actually on the soundtrack but I recall that when it started playing in one of the scenes I felt a spark of FAMILIARITY! which is to say I think it is lovely).





And one from Wicker Park for good measure:



How it was warm enough to wear this in November, I will never understand.

T-shirt: Hanes, men's. Ribbon waist tie sash thing: found it in the closet. Skirt: secondhand from a girl I dormed with. Tights: generic. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online