knot for nought

In which I tie up loose ends, successfully use eyedrops for the first time, and lament having to wear glasses for the next few weeks because there's something wrong with my eye.

Cardigan: Uniqlo. T-shirt: Cal Student Store. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: Nordstrom. Oxfords: Payless.

Let's take a moment to acknowledge the fact that I'm wearing black with both brown and navy blue.

P. S. DO YOU KNOW WHOSE BIRTHDAY IT IS TODAY. IT'S ISABELLA'S BIRTHDAY. SHE TURNS 13 TODAY. DON'T YOU WANT TO GO SAY HI? NO IS NOT AN ANSWER.

P. P. S. Happy birthday, Isabella! Show me your Happy Socks!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online