Recent haul(s)

Hope you had a fantastic weekend! I booked today off and tomorrow is my RDO because I’m working on Sat (Boooo!!) so I’m currently making the most of my 4 day weekend by doing as little as humanly possible (Hurrah!!)

So I’d promised myself I wouldn’t splash out on anything I don’t actually need but over the last couple of weeks I’ve picked up a few things that I just couldnt resist. Honestly if I could avoid Boots and Superdrug for, oooh, say... 3 months? I’d be totally loaded! (and probably really rough looking thanks to having run out of my essential cosmetics!)

Unfortunately I got some real duds on my shopping trips; haven’t mentioned them here because I’m gonna do a separate post on my recent rubbish purchases fairly soon :)

MAC Liquidlast Liners in Fuchsia and Electrolady

As you’ve probably noticed from my previous posts I don’t really use many high-end products. As far as I’m concerned if there’s an assistant at the counter to “give you a hand” then the prices are probably gonna be waay too high for me but I’ve made an exception here!

I got the Electrolady liner from the MAC website for £13.50 and totally loved it so I had a look online for the Fuchsia shade which I got from love-makeup.co.uk for £7.99

Garnier Fresh Essentials eye make-up remover

I usually use Lancôme Bi-Facil which I adore but at £19.50 I’ve been on the lookout for a cheaper alternative.

Garnier Soft Essentials wipes

Heard a few good things about the Garnier one and the range was on offer so I got the makeup remover and wipes for £4

Barry M lip glosses in no 5 and no 12

Best smelling lip glosses I’ve come across in AGES. The darker pink shade (no 5) smells exactly like bubblegum and the lighter shade(no 12) smells deliciously fruity – neither of the shades are nearly as bright on my lips as they look in the tubes! I generally go for pale pinks so tried these on the wrist before buying and they’re not as OTT as you’d think :)

Rimmel Perfect Match Foundation

I’d list Rimmels Lasting Finish foundation as one of my all time favourite products so I figured this had to be worth a try. Only worn it for a couple of days so haven't decided what I think of it yet!

Montagne Jeunesse face masks

I reckon these are one of the most underrated products available! Honestly the prices is incredible considering they’re such great quality. Got a few different types and I’m gonna use the Chocolate one tonight before I spend a while lying in the bath reading this months Glamour magazine

Britney Spears Circus

Now I know that being 25 I should probably have more “sophisticated” taste when it comes to perfumes but I love anything that smells really really sweet and comes in a pretty bottle. I’m shallow like that! :)

Anywho this is my favourite item of the week cos Adryen and I were in Superdrug and whilst I wandered off to have a look at the jewellery he sneaked up to the counter and bought this for me. I thought it was rather sweet because I’ve been wanting to buy this for a while but just couldnt justify it!

Apologies for not going into much detail on each item but if you want an actual review or more info on any of the products just let me know! Hope you’ve had a nice start to the week ♥

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online