Delicious Thai food @ My Elephant

I've been to My Elephant many times, but never got the chance to blog about it. Why? Because usually I go there around late evening, and hence the pictures came out too dark. So this time we were there at 6pm, lucky the sky is still bright. :)

I would highly recommend this place to those who loves Thai food! This place never disappoints me, am very glad they still keep their standards.

E for Elephant.

Friendly staffs! This place gets busy around 7pm on weekends. So, I suggest that you make reservations if you plan to dine here on weekends.

Kai Jiao Ho Mok RM13
Special egg omelette with fish otak-otak
I could smell the omelette before it arrived at my table. Delicious and aromatic dish!

Goong Tod Gratian Prik Thai RM18
Deep fried prawns with garlic and thai peppercorn.
Crispy golden brown prawns, taste good.

Tom Ka
Our favourite soup we never failed to order each visit. Semi sweet galangal-lemongrass soup with aromatic herbs and coconut milk with chicken! Yummieeelicious! Spot the big bowl of brown rice?? RM6. The fragrant rice definitely works well with Tom Ka, and we usually never get enuff of rice to go with it. :P

Refreshing drinks on a hot day! Ahhhhhh....


Address:
Block C-G4 Happy Mansion
Section 17/13
46400 Petaling Jaya
Business Hours: Tuesday to Sunday (except Sunday lunch)
Lunch: 12.00 p.m. - 2.30 p.m.
Dinner: 6.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m.
010-2201283
Join them at Facebook
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online