wall update: november 2010

As I've mentioned before, this apartment gets kind of moldy, so I restarted my wall again. After I took down almost everything, here's what was left,

this Albert Camus quote being the sole survivor of the multiple changes I've made:

Because it is probably too blurry for you to read, "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer."

This is over the headboard:

And this is my current wall:

"If you want something, make sure you can have it."

"There is no magical fountain." In reference to "The Fountain of Fair Fortune" from The Tales of Beedle the Bard.

"Complacency is never rewarded." Something Gala Darling once wrote.

Conan O'Brien.

I'm pretty sure the Conan one is misquoted (damn you Tumblr) but I still like it too much to exclude it from my wall. I think I want to take the area over my headboard and make it into a wall of fabric swatches held on either by thumbtacks or double-sided tape, but I'm not sure how quickly it'll develop mold.

These are the important things in my life.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online