Epic fails I regret buying

Don’t you just hate splashing out on products only to be seriously disappointed? What’s even worse is when you’ve heard nothing but great things about the goodies so when you get round to buying them you’re completely convinced they’re gonna work wonders!

Unfortunately this happens to me all the time so I’ve included a few “fails” I’ve picked up over the last month or so. Goes without saying that some people might swear by these so please don’t take this post too personally! I definitely don’t want to offend anyone who already uses any of these; just letting you know that they didn’t work for me :)

So, in no particular order…

Lemon Aid by Benefit

A colour correcting eyelid primer? Er, not so much. It doesn’t correct anything – I’ve used this numerous times when my eyes have been a tad red (haven’t been sleeping the best recently) and regardless of how carefully I apply this all it does it add a horrid cakey layer to the skin. It also commits the cardinal primer sin by creasing. If I’m gonna pay £16.50 for a primer at the very least I expect it to last all day without creasing!!

Natural Radiance blusher by ELF

I adore the ELF range. There are sooo many amazing products for a ridiculously good price that I almost feel guilty badmouthing this one. Not guilty enough to prevent me though :) Firstly the package is crap; really stiff and hard to open. The pan is really teensy so it’s hard to get it on the brush and last of all it looks awful on the skin. I’m ghostly pale thanks to the good old Belfast weather and yet this is so unpigmented (that is so a word :p) that it barely shows up on my skin

Falsies mascara by Maybelline

Heard at least a million great things about this and disagree with pretty much every single one of them. I found this too wet, which left my lashes clumping together (great if you’re after the spider leg look) and it didn’t do anything for the length. By lunch time this was flakey and unpleasant looking. As far as drugstore mascaras go I’ll be sticking with Max Factor

Eyecon by Benefit

Why oh why do I keep buying benefit products!? Honestly I’ve tried dozens over the years and the only one to really impress me is the Her Glossiness lipgloss. Every other product has been “meh” at best. The most recent example of this is the Eyecon brightening eye cream… Basically I’ve found it to be a completely average eye moisturiser that doesn’t fade dark circles or leave my eyes looking brighter as promised. £22.50 down the drain :(

Neutrogena Wave Cleanser

You probably wont be too surprised to hear that this hasn’t made the slightest difference to my skin whatsoever. The only thing this has changed about my routine is how bloody long it takes to wash my face! The pads are so smooth that my skin doesn’t feel properly clean even after using this for at least 3 minutes – I always feel like I need to give it a quick wash with my hands afterwards

Total waste of time and money in my humble opinion :) If you’re looking for an awesome product to use with your cleanser I really recommend the little scrublets that come with the bottles of L’Oreal Perfect Clean Gel Washes. Absolutely adore these and can’t believe I lived so long without them!!

Have you tried any of these? Are you of the same opinion as me or is there anything here that you use in your regular routine?

Hope you have a fantastic week ♥

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online