My top 5 drugstore/high-end foundations

Happy Friday everyone!! Hope your weekend has gotten off to a fantastic start. Mine has been lovely; did a little after work shopping and picked up new shoes then went to the cinema to see Unstoppable which I really enjoyed

Over the last few days I’ve started using Rimmels Perfect Match foundation and so far I absolutely love it...

Which got me thinking about all my favourite foundations - there’s a surprisingly long list! - so I’ve included my top 10 (5 drugstore and 5 high-end) below

Max Factor Second Skin
Revlon Colorstay
Rimmel Lasting Finish
Maybelline Superstay 24hr
Bourjois Healthy Mix
Chanel Pro Lumiere
Estee Lauder Double Wear
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish
Christian Dior Nude


Do you have any favourites that you'd hate to live without? :)

Tip of the day: Make a hair mask for fine, frizzy hair by whisking an egg with 200g of natural yoghurt. Massage into the scalp, leave for 2-3 mins and rinse thoroughly ♥

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online