facehunt me

Usually I post my outfits in chronological order, but since the next couple waiting to be posted are kind of boring, I decided to save them for when I have W1Ls to post with them. So this is what I wore to the Face Hunter event, my miniature recap of which you can read at the bottom of this post.

My hair was really dirty so I tried to hairspray and backcomb the ugly out of it, but I ended up kinda looking like I was wearing a wig. Oh well. This is the very outfit that swayed me into my frumpy phase.

I love it.

Sweater: thrifted. Peter Pan collar blouse: French Toast uniforms. Black skirt: hand-me-down. Blue tights: Forever21. Bag: thrifted. Oxford: Payless. Necklace: grandmother's. Rings: estate sale.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online