Updates on Life

Okay, so I haven't even posted anything on here since like September, which is ridiculous.  But to be fair, this semester has proven to be ridiculous as well.  I have 18 hours of class, I work 20 hours a week, and I write articles for College Fashion, so I am constantly busy.  Anyway, I will definitely try to update this at least once a week from now on, since my semester has finally calmed down a bit.  Here are a few updates:

1. I have discovered the magical world of Tumblr
  So if you have Tumblr, you should surely follow me.  I mostly reblog pictures, but sometimes I upload my own.  And when I get my new awesome camera for Christmas, I will definitely upload more pictures.

 2. I am moving to Orlando on January 11, 2011!


I guess my Tumblr photo probably gave that away.  But yessssss! I am so so so so soooo excited! I will be working at Disney World in the Disney College Program.  I got accepted for my top job choice, Merchandise.  I don't know exactly where I will be working yet, but I am hoping to work in Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom.  I will post a lot more about this later, because it's basically all that I can even think about right now.
3. In less than 2 weeks, I will be at the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Midnight Premiere
It is actually scheduled for 11:58 PM on my ticket. I mean I am really really excited about this! I am obsessed with Harry Potter, and this movie is going to be amazing.  I've even taken off of work the following day so that I don't have to worry about being tired.
 4. In less than a month, I will get to see Pierce The Veil again!!!!
I guess I don't even need to elaborate on this.
Well that is all, I guess.  I've got some pretty exciting things ahead of me :]
I promise to post more fashion related stuff soon.

Au Revoir,
Calli Cabrini


 
  



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online