Friday shopping trip

Awesome freebie in Boots

Happy Friday everyone!! Oddly I actually have my usual Friday feeling even though I haven’t been at work all week :) I’ve definitely made the most of it; there’s been lots of reading, TV watching and dog walking. Oh and the odd shopping trip too!

Popped into town today to get a few little Christmas pressies whilst the shops are still relatively quiet. Didn’t get much for myself cos I’m watching the pennies. Boots are doing one of their free gifts when you spend more than £22 and I’ve been wanting to try their new mascara so I figured it would be fairly easy to pick up something else whilst I was there

Got this Beautifully Clear Blemish Care serum, kinda hoping it’ll do what it says on the tin!

Exceptional Definition mascara in black

This is the mascara I've been lusting after... I like the brush but I've only tried it a couple of times; love it so far but I find it's really hard to judge a mascara until I've used it for a while :)
Hope you have a fantabulous weekend! I'm off to a friends to watch a film or two... Should be a nice quiet night. Living life on the edge! :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online