missed connections

In which a scruffy guy holding a bike helmet at Whole Foods smiles at me and is blindingly attractive (though this is probably because I was laughing at something my mom said and turned the corner on him grinning first); my semester is officially bust and ready for awesome; and I am thankful for my newfound ability to back off from a verbal fight.

Black cardigan: Forever21. Floral dress: mother's. Belt: thrifted. Pink Peter Pan collar blouse: French Toast Uniforms. Tights: H&M. Black and white oxfords: Miz Mooz.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online