This is like a photo dump, except cooler.

In honor (?) of the recent 4chan-tumblr war and my resultant difficulty tumbling my visual brainbarf, I have compiled a post of my visual brainbarf to post here instead. (I think I should actually stop posting all my fashion-related inspiration on tumblr because I post, like, everything, and posting it on this blog makes me a more selective editor.)

I find that no matter what's inspiring me lately, it never translates to what I wear. What does this mean? (It's so intense.)

[1 - 2, 3, 4, 5- 6, 7 - 8, 9, 10, 11]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online