a closet full of clothes

and nothing to wear. (I wonder if anyone mishears it as "closetful," which I think makes a lot of sense.)

So I was looking at my boots, and I was like, Man, this totally reminds me of Aliens for some reason, so I decided to take a picture of them and Picasa the hipster out of them.

Cardigan: Forever21. Pashmina: street vendor in New York. T-shirt: either the Cal Student Store or Hanes. Jeans: Forever21. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.

And now I don't know how to end this post.

...I'm on a horse?

Horse: Wiki. Artistic skillz: maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline.

Backwards. Wait, no. Either my head is backwards and I'm riding the horse correctly, or my legs bend the wrong way and I'm riding the horse backwards, but my head is on the right way. OR! I'm sitting sideways on the horse and looking back. Duh.

Note: I'm not actually on a horse. This is a picture of me on a picture of a horse.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online