Primark beauty goodies

Ok, I have to start by saying “Brrr!!” can you believe how cold it is?! Honestly I haven’t warmed up in days – last night I actually slept with my dressing gown over my pjs. Time to dig out the electric blanket methinks :)

I’m s’posed to be getting ready to go see Reginald D Hunter (one of my all time favourite comedians!) but figured I’d have time to squeeze in a little post about a couple of beauty products I got from Primark. Hadn’t even realised they were selling cosmetics till I read a review of the primer by Aimee.
Prime of your life

I’ve only used this a couple of times and I’m seriously impressed by the quality. It’s hard to believe this only cost £3 cos I’ve paid 5 times as much for primers and liked them less! The texture is lovely and melts straight into my skin so it looks and feels smooth with no horrid residue
I’m incredibly picky when it comes to primers cos I find starting to apply my makeup on a crappy base just leads to a crappy end result so I’ll be using this with different foundations n such before I review it properly :)

Pout Perfected

Ick ick ick! This product is so rubbish I don’t even have the words; it might’ve only cost £2 but seeing how I’ll be chucking it in the bin it’s not exactly a bargain!

First thing that grabbed my attention was the packaging cos it looks awesome! It claims to be a “clever nude lip cream” and I thought that sounded really appealing cos I pictured a simple, natural, sleek finish that would just enhance my natural lip colour. No such luck

It’s got a strange velvety texture... Normally when I say velvety it’s entirely positive but in this is just feels odd and unpleasant on my lips. The colour is very similar to my natural lip colour so essentially I end up with this horrible feeling cream on my lips that doesn’t do anything to enhance them whatsoever! I'll say it again... Ick ick ick!

If you’ve tried anything from the Primark cosmetics section feel free to mention it below! I’d love to know what you think of the stuff before I go and blow my hard earned cash on anything else. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online