distraction

One fine sunny day, I was sitting in my apartment trying to read about Saudi Arabia for my Near Eastern Studies class. Then some amazing guitar playing started, and I looked out our window to discover a shirtless boy sitting on the balcony of the apartment across the way, jamming on his guitar. I returned to my reading.

A few minutes later, another shirtless boy came out. Then another. Then the second two retreated into the shade of their apartment, and I went back to my reading. (Because I definitely wasn't, by that point.)

Then the second boy re-emerged, and two shirtless boys were sitting on the balcony of the apartment across the way, jamming on their guitars. I stopped reading and decided to assist my apartmentmate snapping string beans in the kitchen, whose window has a more direct view of... the balcony of the apartment across the way.

Anyway, this was what I was wearing.

Above, plaid shirt: secondhand, gift. Plaid skirt: Nordstrom Rack. Tights: Nordstrom.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online