girlcrush alert

I apologize for the huge number of picture-only posts that have been going up and will be coming up.

So I’m reading Refinery29’s piece on Models to Watch, and there’s some girly who is cute as hell and named Tao Okamoto. So I go, “Cool beans! Asian model who is cute as hell!” And I start to think she looks kind of like Aggy Deyn, and then I start to think she looks awful familiar. Then I go to my inspiration folder on my computer and realize I have about twenty pictures of her saved and just didn’t know she was a model.

She is such a looker. Tao Okatomo, world. Remember that name.

All photos from The Fashion Spot.

It's official: I'm smitten.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online